Thursday 13 September 2012

the first

Am I really doing this? I guess I am. Hmm I never knew what to write even though I have head full of very important things to say. I think I just don't know how to express them in written form. I can talk a hole in your head but writing somehow scares me. There were people who suggested videoblog, I tried to talk to my camera once and it didn't end well,
maybe I will try again later. Why shouldn't I all in all I just started a blog which I have never thought possible. Oh the new horizons... and the new prospects of failure. But I guess I just don't care about failures anymore. Yes there will be people who will laugh their ass off on my account, but I will do the same to them hence why be afraid of it. So this is it, my first blog post about nothing of importance, just something I needed to get of my chest for my own sake and you are the unlucky ones who were hit by it.
Serves you right for wasting your time on other people's blogs :)
But I hope you will return, because I am as all the other people online a tiny bit of an attention whore callgirl, we all are, more or less, willing to do more or less.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great writing, Eva....you're a natural "attention callgirl"...love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing with your adventures. Next time, you can try go to Vietnam and challenge with some Vietnam adventured tours. Remember to get visa before going at http://ww.rushvietnamvisa.com/

    ReplyDelete